Preparation time10 min
Cooking time15 min
- 1 large egg
- 75 g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 40 g butter or margarine (whichever you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 20 g caster sugar
- 80 g flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the sugar. When the mixture has whitened, add the egg and milk.
- Gradually add the yeast and flour.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the blueberries.
- Mix gently to spread the fruit around.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool before eating.
|Proteins (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugars (g)||Lipids (g)||Saturated fatty acids (g)||Omega
|Fibers (g)||Sodium (mg)|
The nutritionist's advice:
These delicious blueberry muffins should be occasional. Why not enjoy them for breakfast with a fruit and a dairy product!