Gravlax (fresh salmon marinated in dill)
Preparation time20 min
Cooking time20 min
- 400 g salmon fillet
- 4 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbstp pepper
- 1 bunch of chopped fresh dill
- Rinse the salmon in very cold water. Dry it and remove any bones.
- Mix the salt, sugar and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub the salmon with this mixture.
- Put the salmon on a deep plate. Cover with the dill. Wrap tightly with cling film.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Before serving, rinse the marinade off the salmon with water.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|189.1 Kcal||21.6 g||5.1 g||8.4 g||2.0 g||1.5 g||0.9 g||439.9 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
This method of cooking with sugar and water preserves the flesh of the fish and the nutrients it contains.